Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New gallery policy

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

New gallery policy

OK guysI have been getting reports about leeching in the gallery. I am thinking about applying Community members only for the gallery Mainly the wallpaper galleries and maybe the scans. This will keep ople posting on the forum.

As for the spamming issue.we should start cracking down on all spam. all the "What If" and "Your favorite" topics need to go. I will be fixing the double posting issue when I get my FTP working again XD.

As for the other isues on the board I am still working on that ^_^ so I need some suggestions on how to do this and how to impliment the new policy in the gallery/ Should we allow members that have uploaded stuff to be promotec to communiy members then and there or let them work for it like everyone else has to.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New gallery policy

Perhaps if they've uploaded a minimum of 3-5 images, excluding random junk in the members gallery they should be considered?

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, either that or only community members status (500 post) can download the full size.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedka
    Yes, either that or only community members status (500 post) can download the full size.
    Seeing as I don't have access to the Photopost form Dan will have to post that I will ask him about it tho

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

just a heads up dont one of you announce the # of posts that is needed for them to gain access or after the hellstorm of posts we have to clean up I will have to hurt you. We can do this for awhile LK but when site traffic dies down your gonna have to open it back up to the public. Gallery leechers are a way of life and the only way you can keep high traffic and have a chance to snag some of them long term. Leechings been going on for years so kick your informants, their reports of leeching are about 3 years late

Also check with me first from now on. We've talked about this, because while a good idea its nothing we haven't tried before. And there were reasons we quit doing it. We learn from our mistakes so that we dont repeat them. If you dont want to repeat them you need to run the ideas my way to see if its something we've done before and see why it did/didn't work

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks

This was pretty much a suggestion topic gig :P I was going to clear it with you first but wanted everyone elses opion on the situation ^_^

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but if I dont bust your balls on occassion the others will think I dont spread the love I give them onto you

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

So wait, I can still bring the KGB down on spam right? Just lay off the gallery issue?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast