Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New guy here

Newbie Catalyst-40 may be famous one day Catalyst-40 may be famous one day
    Thanks

New guy here

Hi, I'm Catalyst-40, and although I am new here on this site, I've been to forums before. I've perused through the site and I must say I like it. Having over 17,000 members increases the diversity in personal backgrounds and having a gallery is great in my view. I'm expecting myself to enjoy conversating and debating each one of you.

Having said this, I have but one question. In the Forum Rules and Community FAQs page, I've noticed something in a rule that I may have a problem understanding:

"Please do not argue with the moderators on-forum or send them hate-mail. If you think you've been treated unfairly, PM Cybergig1. Also your not a mod so don't "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job."

Now, I understand the part about sending hate-mail and dealing with unfair treatment, but what's this about not arguing with a moderator on-forum. Does the subject manner only speaks of an act made by the moderator towards the member(s)? Or does that stipulation also involve a topical debate?

On a lesser note, I notice in the Forum Rules that moderators may use "pubic humiliation" as punishment towards offenders. Out of curiousity, how is this done? (Mod edit: don't tempt the Moderators....)

Thanks.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New guy here

ok... im still semi fresh meet but i think i get tho mods rules alrite... it just means if their chewing ur head of for somethin retarded, just nod ur head and say " uh-huh..." yea it sux... and the mods like to make us feel "special" so they insult us... pm me if u wanna talk...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

*wakes up*
    Long speech...
    Welcome to AO have fun Noob...
    I know I will...
    *Flys away*

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

yo and welcome!! hope oyu have tons of fun. remeber follow the rules and have lots and lots of fun! if you need anything just pm me ok? c ya!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

hi!! welcome!! ^^ pm me if u wanna chat ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

*lets loose a shrill evil laugh*

Ahaha! guess Solking is leaving me to do some dirty work, hey can you come over ehre for a sec?

*grabs you and puts you in a choke hold as he holds a paper in front of your face*

See these? Yes, they are the rules, and I know you read them, but you have to READ THEM AGAIN

*stuffs paper in your mouth*

Hey don't sweat it! You'll get used to the treatment.!

Try to have fun will you?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

!hola! Welcome to AO. Have a fashion-tastic time.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Lia
    Newbie Lia may be famous one day Lia may be famous one day Lia's Avatar
    Thanks

hii welcome 2 AO .. u`ll have soo much time here ..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast