Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new guy here

Newbie Brax may be famous one day Brax may be famous one day
    Thanks

new guy here

hi my name is Brax, which is also actually my r/l name lololzz i love watching anime and meeting new people, so i thought this board would be the place to do so. I hope to meet everyone, and i also do some gfx too, so i could probably make sigs for u guyz. If you want to get to know me better, add me on AIM (DX Xetr0v FX).

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new guy here

Hey man let me be the first to welcome you to EAO trust me you will have a blast. I'd say read the rules but I know everyone else is giong ti do that. PM if you have a question. What anime do you like watching?

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie Brax may be famous one day Brax may be famous one day
    Thanks

thanks for the welcome, and btw, how come my sig isn't showing? i know i saved it in my profile, so it should be showing and stuff.

EDIT: oh nvm... now it shows lol btw my s/n is DX Xetrov FX, not the one with the zero on it.
    Last edited by Brax; Nov 15, 2005 at 10:55 PM.
    T h e . A r t . O f . S h a r i n g a n

If one is loved, should everyone be loved?

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Oi oi oi! Welcome to Animeonline!! If you want a friend, and don't mind mentally unstable (just sort of!!) people, I'm your girl ^^ Heh, well see ya around!
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea it'll do that to ya. So what are the facts on ya

Oi oi oi! Welcome to Animeonline!! If you want a friend, and don't mind mentally unstable (just sort of!!) people, I'm your girl ^^ Heh, well see ya around! (quote)
    Lets be a big group of friends
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 15, 2005 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yay group! I don't have a group normally ^^; I'm a freak!!! YAAY! Lol no, I'm KIDDING... but yay! I have friends now haha... i freak me out sometimes too so its okay
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Thanks

Of course it's ok i sometimes weird myself out

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome and dont bleed everywhere

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast