Thread: New guy. My name is Bman

Banned Bman may be famous one day Bman may be famous one day Bman's Avatar
    Thanks

New guy. My name is Bman

My name is Bman. I was reading Dmans message that guy is really rude. Im glad you guys banned him. Just kidding, you think you can ban me? Thats all you can do you punks, i am the master of everything. If you ban me again i will just chose another letter of the alphabet to use, Vman, Gman, whatever i have to do. Man, who banned me? Why did you ban me man. I was just speaking the truth. Whatever. Write me back i want a friend. bye.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New guy. My name is Bman

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Don't be an @$$hole. Flaming, excessive swearing, sexual posts, harassment or generally hostile attitude will result in immediate banning. Just be respectful of others.

-Please do not argue with the moderators on-forum or send them hate-mail. If you think you've been treated unfairly, PM Cybergig1. Also your not a mod so don't "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job.

-Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread closure, warning, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account, permanent banning from AnimeOnline.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku