Thread: New here- problem with viewing images

Newbie Ichiro may be famous one day Ichiro may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation New here- problem with viewing images

Hey, I'm a new member here. I've been quite a fan of the old anime online but this new one seems pretty cool, almost like Deviantart. Well, I have a question. Anime Online says I'm a registered user but for some reason it tells me to register whenever I want ot view an image in the gallery area. I'm not too sure if this question should really belong here, but I'm kinda short on time at the minute so if someone can answer this, that'd be awesome.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    There is already a threat talking about this prob....

Having some problems..

and by the way, You should really browse the forum before posting threat. Repetiton is kinda bad, you know...
    Last edited by Ectoruss; Dec 09, 2004 at 05:37 PM.
    Coming soon.........

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss

Having some problems..

and by the way, You should really browse the forum before posting threat. Repetiton is kinda bad, you know...
    there is a threat on AO?! sorry just thought that was funny. anyway i agree with Ectoruss. repitition is bad. origionality is good.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure he meant thread heh lol... Umm yeah well since ur new i like to welcome u to ao. Well ok new to the new ao. Yeah lol. (surprised no one welcomed u)

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Damit. I really hate when this appen. I really have to stop taping fast. I must take my time........ Sorry.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Damit. I really hate when this appen. I really have to stop taping fast. I must take my time........ Sorry.
    and here i thought you were just typing with an accent...jk

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Having some problems..

Threat???? Ok Ectoruss you know you are not supossed to feed the newbies, so no more threats before lunch time...

Note: For the record, let us (staff) being the ones to tell them to search the forums please....