Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new here too ^.^

Newbie Akibara may be famous one day Akibara may be famous one day Akibara's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face new here too ^.^

hi .. here i am called 'akibara' i think much of you know me under the nickname 'asahi' but this nick is still used >.< =/ . i am from germany, 23 years old, female and i love it to creat anime-wallpapers and other artworks. i found this com on a wallpaper site. if you have qustions, ask me =) . i hope all would understand my english - isnt the best (except when my bf help me with it xD).

nice to meet you all, greetings:
    ~ akibara.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    cool, nice to meet you. Stick around this isn't a bad place to be

and looking forward to see your art

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO.net Akibara. Yes you write very good english.

I hope to see you around and that you decide to stay. But most of all, have fun! ^^

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie Akibara may be famous one day Akibara may be famous one day Akibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for the welcome

it seems so as it is good xD .. but i make so many times big mistakes . you will see but at first: thanks :-)

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...welcome there..not everyday u see a foreign person all the way in europe join the com..but hey...its nice to see that u people come to the site ^_^..enjoy the stay and all that good stuff

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guten Tag Akibara! Is it even daylight in Germany? Lol. Welkommen! Hopefully my German spelling doesn't suck.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing some of your walls YAY!! have fun here and stick around.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Looking forward to your work! Oh, and don't worry about your english. It's fine. Well, see you around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast