Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New "HOT" Summer Movies

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation New "HOT" Summer Movies

A lot of new movies have been released this summer and I have seen a lot of them. I would like to know what you think about som of these movies that have been released. These are my top 4.

4. Howl's Moving Castle
    3. Bad News Bears
    2. Wedding Crashers
    1. War of the Worlds

War of the Worlds has been my favorite all summer long. They had all the right characters and the plot was great. You never would know what would happen next. I really liked this movie.

I wanna know you think about my top 4 and other movies that are out now.
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New "HOT" Summer Movies

Moved to Sensory Pleasures.

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... no one likes movies...
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to see Howl's Moving Castle so bad, but I never got to. *wonders if it's still out* Out of the four, I agree with you about War of the Worlds. Even though it was a remake, it was still awesome. Every actor/actress in it did a fabulous job, so the movie was complete in every way.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Stealth was pretty good. Everything else on the list was good too. Fantastic 4 was really funny, and Jessica Alba was HOT 2 TROTT!
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

War of the Worlds and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are probably the highlights of this summer. well, I guess Ep. 3 kinda fits in there, but those two are the must sees. Everything else just seems sorta mediocre to me.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Batman Begins has definitly been the best movie I've seen all summer. Great storyline, espeically for a Batman movie.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory would probably be the second best one, it was weird and fun.

Wedding Crashers was also hilarious.

I thought War of the World's was ok, but nothing amazing.

And Bewitched was just awful.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just comming back from seeing War of the worlds & Stealth Their both great movies!^_^

If you want to see an even greater & scarier movie based on my favorite Horror game, Wait till "DOOM" Comes out in Theaters. Starring The Rock & David Galiff.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast