Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New "HOT" Summer Movies

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New "HOT" Summer Movies

I think Batman Begins and Wedding Crashers have been the two best movies that I've seen so far this summer.

Other ok flicks are War of the Worlds, Fantastic Four, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Unleashed, and Star Wars.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:G l o o m y:.
    1. War of the Worlds

War of the Worlds has been my favorite all summer long. They had all the right characters and the plot was great. You never would know what would happen next. I really liked this movie.
    You really think War of the Words was any good? Read my movie review for it and then tell me if you still will admit to liking it : http://www.meiwaku.org/me/film.html

As for my list it goes

- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    - Cinderella Man
    - The Island
    - Monster-in-Law

I also have to say, Crash, Batman Begins, Mr. And Mrs. Smith, Wedding Crashers, and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants were also very good movies.

With that said I am trying to forget the horror that is, Bewitched, War of the Worlds, Herbie: Fully Loaded, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl, House of Wax, Kicking and Screaming, and Dark Water (I actually never saw this movie, but I walked in to a theatre it was playing in and it sucked so bad I ran back out of the theatre.)
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: New "HOT" Summer Movies

Mr and mrs. smith was a good movie and I want to see wedding crashers and the skeleton key that just came out...

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

The skeleton Key is good I guess........even though I didn't know what was goin on lol.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Really, I've heard its been getting so-so reviews. Its looked ok based on the trailer. Although I'd rather see Stealth, The Island, and Bad News Bears before I saw that.

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

So I see people have replied and told me what movies they liked and didn't like. War of the Worlds is still my favorite movie. I didn't really take any time to go see any of the corny looking movies like stealth and the Island but they are probally good. I also that Episode lll was really good, That is the only star wars movie that I have seen...
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

George A Romero's Land Of The Dead

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    George A Romero's Land Of The Dead
    Aw, the zombies were SO cute in that movie! I really liked the way the movie ended. It was a nice alternative to "kill, maim, destroy". Not to say there wasn't a lot of that in the movie though.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast