Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New "HOT" Summer Movies

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New "HOT" Summer Movies

Usually I'm all hardcore into movies, but I dont know this summer it just hasnt happened for me, heck this year I just havent found the time I use to have. I still very much want to see Land of the Dead and Broken Flowers with Bill Murray which comes out this coming friday.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, Broken Flowers and Last Days by Gus Van Sant are at the top of my must see list.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

all those movies suck... i saw war of the worlds... it was horrible.
    i haven't seen any good movie this summer that is worth mentioning.......

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    all those movies suck... i saw war of the worlds... it was horrible.
    i haven't seen any good movie this summer that is worth mentioning.......
    I must agree.War of the worlds is the worst movie i've watched so far. To think that because he blew up one of the tripods the others fell as well. What happened to the shields all of a sudden. I'm not in pressed not at all. That hole in the plot is bigger than the ozone layer's hole.

I am however liking what i'm seeing for The Island. I think i'm gonna take that in, I can only pray its not another joke of a movie.
    Last edited by death_knight; Aug 02, 2005 at 03:16 PM.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

I must agree.War of the worlds is the worst movie i've watched so far. To think that because he blew up one of the tripods the others fell as well. What happened to the shields all of a sudden. I'm not in pressed not at all. That hole in the plot is bigger than the ozone layer's hole.
    True, all true. I liked the destruction & damage though, I was caught off gaurd by the commercial, it looked so good........I thought there would be mobile suites in their, but it was just a waste of money. Stealth was real good! It rocked my jocks!
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh thats the thing with adds now. You really have to try not to be fooled. I saw the add for stealth and thought it was another trickery situation like war of the worlds hence I've yet to go watch it, guess its okay now that i have a second oppinion.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

My top 3 summer movies would be

1. Batman Begins (Because I have love the comics for a very long time, plus he is the only superhero with no superpowers; just skills, attitude, training, and the ability to do great things!)

2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Because of Angelina Jolie...damn another HoTTie, hehe!)

3. Fantastic Four (Because of Jessica Alba....wow she's freaking HoT man!)
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Newbie samurigirllrf may be famous one day samurigirllrf may be famous one day samurigirllrf's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with u batman rocked. I realy wanted to see howls moving Castles but its not playing every where. I hear its realy good. Charlie and the Choclate factory was realy funny but it was dumb. It was so redicolus that it was funny.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast