Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The New Hurricane

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The New Hurricane

Yea all my freinds and familys have plans, and back up plans, here in flordia.

i just hope it dosent hit us to bad.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Then why did you say no nasty winters?
    No I just said the worst we get here is a few tornados or nasty winters. Sorry if there was some confusion there.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames
    I wasn't aware the new hurricane was going to be so bad .>_<. All I kept thinking about what how we were going to start the Greek alphabet with Alpha soon.
    Yeah, it's supposed to be the worst storm in history? I think people have already died in it.

But, the worst we get are blizzards around here. I've been through one of them back in the 90s, wasn't fun. However, there was a flood a few days ago. It wasn't too severe but my friends car did get taken down the river that they live by.

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

man liveing here in florida i have never seen snow.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I find these hurricanes interesting. Everytime one comes close to the west coast...I get rain and wind. Nothing big. Many prople believe that we have an Indian curse protecting us. Really interesting.

However, some counties around me are closing schools and using them as shelters and such. But for now? Yup, my school is all up and ready. Plus this week is homecoming week.

The funny thing is, I have a Katrina survivior in my chem class. One day he said after watching the news in class, "Man, glad I moved to florida."

I'm sure he is considering last year we had 4 hurricanes in less than 2 weeks come our way.
    Seduced by Flesh

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in florida.....yea...we get hurricanes a lot..... -_-........it aint gonna hit us...well...not my county anyways....*sighs*...they just keep coming, huh?...ah well...

Newbie hinamori may be famous one day hinamori may be famous one day hinamori's Avatar
    newfoundland, canada (we don't live in igloos)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiksq
    man liveing here in florida i have never seen snow.
    you've never seen snow it snows till october-may in Newfoundland usually and Labrador even has it worse
    AHHHHH the evil ninja bunnies are coming....... i new the world was going to end like this ......damn

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't really been watching the news lately ... The last I saw it was tearing through Mexico? I could be wrong... *Trudges away to read newspaper and drink coffee*
    *Edit*
    yeah... There's lot of people stranded and such out there. Wilma won't hit Florida until Monday.
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Oct 21, 2005 at 12:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast