Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The New Hurricane

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Many prople believe that we have an Indian curse protecting
    hey i live in the same county cool.

and for humor purposes only
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My local news says that my county just may get gale force winds and some rain.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

yea now that it will hit on monday no school on monday. huuray
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alegos
    Yeah, I saw it on the news the other day, it's supposed to hit by the end of the week. There is hope that it may yet veer off course. Who knows, maybe it'll hit New Orleans again and undo any progress we've made there. But thre's good news, I just saved a bunch of money on my auto insurance by switching to Geico!

I'm glad I live in Wisconsin, the worst we get here is a sporadic tornado (I've yet to actually see or experience one in the immediate area) or a nasty winter. By word of mouth, I've heard that this winter is supposed to be particularily brutal. No eartquakes, no real big floods (at least not in the area I live in), and no Hurricanes, heck, there aren't even very many venomous (to the point of being deadly) animals. ^_^
    holy damn! i found someone who actually lives in the same state as me! i thought i was a loner when it came to being a cheesehead, but i am mistaken. not that i care. hell it works for me, means i ain't alone in this state of bordom. anyways, back to the real story. it doesn't surprise me that there is a cat 5 or 4 hurricane waiting to say "f-you america." i mean how many have we had? i can't even remember how many. but i know it is quite a few this year. i wish i could say how many. now it is sad, and i would donate to the cause, but considering how i got robbed in school....i 'm currently broke. but hey, the least we can hope for is a change of direction. which will probably happen. it's just it will probably go into Georgia or something. or it will miss florida and quickly go left and hit the Carolinas. we'll never know. until it hits something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3