Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The New King Kong Movie

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

The New King Kong Movie

Anybody seen the preview on this movie. Do you think that this movie will do good or bad?
    And do you think Peter Jackson is the right choice to direct this movie?

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The New King Kong Movie

This movie will rock. Peter is an amzing director in my opinion. I'm eagerly waiting for it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Me too.....did u see the preview. It was awesome to see King Kong next to a T-Rex.....they didn't show them fighting on the preview, but I can imagine.

You are right Peter Jackson is a great director......after all he did make LOTR Trilogy and he did an amazing job on those movies!

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie looks pretty awsome for King Kong in my opion.When i first saw the preview i did not know that that was King Kong

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Movie is going to look great. THe t-rex and king kong fight is going to look awesome.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

What? King Kong? As if there weren't enough movies on King Kong and Godzilla, they still just keep them coming.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

King Kong vs. T-Rex

I think that's all we need to know to go see it. And shockingly not surprising Jack Black does a fine job in a serious yet exaggerative role. Quite awesome.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks amazing, and the speical effects are some of the best I've seen. King Kong looked fairly realistic. Plus I think Peter Jackson is perfect to direct this. He seems to have a knack for making great fantasy movies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast