Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The New King Kong Movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The New King Kong Movie

I was also a little sceptical about Jack Black but he seems to handle himself allright...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty excited to see it based on the trailer, but I've heard there have been set problems so hopefully they can get it done without a push back. I'm also stoked about the cast, Jack Black, Naomi Watts, and Adrian Brody...you dont get much more eclectic than that. Plsu the effects looked amazing. I think its gonna be a very good movie. Cant wait.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks pretty intense, one of the few remakes i actually look forward to seeing.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

It going to be good I think and Peter Jackson is my Hero yes go Nerds Go!!!
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo sounds good, but i havn't seen the trailer. judging by peter's heavenly creatures it might be a bit... odd. lol i will have to go see it, but i'm not sure in general i fear remakes, just look what they did to godzilla *cries* the man in a suit was so much better, why god why.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw a trailer to the movie. my sister is nuts about kingkong movies. now i think this movie will be very good but seeing jack black in it i m alittel worried but ill just have to wait and see if jack black can pull off not being funny (if youve seen his movies mostly he's a comic in them).

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Jack Black can handle it, I mean remember Shallow Hal....it was comedy movie but there was a touch of seriousness on it. He performed, in my opinion, great in that movie....so I think he will be good on this movie....and I agree with narrator, this is one of the remakes that I can't wait to see either.

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2