Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Legend of Zelda Game!!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: New Legend of Zelda Game!!

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Anybody know why they name the game after Princess Zelda, even though you play Link?
    Hmm... not quite sure. Maybe because she's ALWAYS in every game?

Maybe they felt they should ignore convention by NOT naming a game after the main character?

Ohhh... here we go! They plan a secret coup by Zelda in a future game...

In truth, I don't know...

But yeah, the Zelda game loks awesome!
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

It's Zelda's legend, Link just partakes on the adventures it brings because somehow he is always needed to complete it...temporarily. Ganon's Revenge or Link's Chronicles just doesn't have the same ring to it, then again we've grown up saying Legend of Zelda since it began. And this way if Link no longer contributes to the series(which I hope never happens; probably won't) the quests can continue with a new hero. I guess you could call it Tales of the Triforce...I DON'T KNOW I'M GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF.

But yeah I'm sure we've all heard of it. I was watching the Nintendo E3 conference live streaming from my computer in May(wish I could have been there) and when the Twilight Princess trailer came to a close I was yelling and clapping just as loud as the actual people there. ¬¬;
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Anybody know why they name the game after Princess Zelda, even though you play Link?
    king of fashion open your eyes Zelda is the main character of the game, link is just a guy who save her everytime that's why it's called "The Legend of Zelda"!!! or u wanna spect to be called the legend of link?.....Link is just a green elf ....infact, Zelda is the beautiful one of the game in other words Link sucks!!!!!

Thanks

I think kakashi-sensei is joking because Link does not suck. ¦P Why else would she ask for his help everytime? It's destiny! And that boy can play a mean ocarina. ;D

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone is truly interested in this game, then go to gametrailers.com to check out the full 30 minute gameplay demo trailer for the new zelda found here....TRAILER(Warning 281 mb trailer, for broadband users or those with extreme patience only!).

The fact that he is a farmboy now mixes in well with the fact that he owns a horse. Also, more involvement and interaction with the environment around him is a good thing. The "alternate" or "dark" world(also found in a link to the past) seems interesting because of Link changing into a wolf. The fighting mechanic looks like it has improved slightly but it is nothing compared to how he fought in Soul Calibur though.

Also, don't forget the new logo....

Thanks

Yeah I thought they were going to bring the mirror back from Link to the Past but I don't know if the Twilight Realm can be affiliated with the old Darkworld, but that's what makes Zelda games cool: alternate worlds!

He owned/won Epona when he was older in OoT which was pretty cool for what the N64 engine could offer, but now that it's for GC horseback has grown extremely advanced as we all can tell. (No more just shooting arrows at Poes in first person at all hours of the night.)

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Heard of it i made a thread on it!!!
    Yeah it looks really good im waiting on the best Zelda
    Game ever.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I so need to get it! I hated windwaker

Sailor Venus!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast