Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Member saying Hello!

Newbie Kidoumaru may be famous one day Kidoumaru may be famous one day Kidoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks

New Member saying Hello!

Hey, I just found this site on Google's search engine. Nice layout of Vbulletin you got here. Anyways, I'm 18 and I live in New Mexico. Anime has always been one of my favorites.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings human...Welcome to AO...Hope you have fun!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope may be famous one day abandoned_hope's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome new member! I hope you have fun and posts lots, unlike me -_-' Anyway, Welcome ^^

Dreams die,
    Memories lost,
    And all hope is forgotten...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...YES! Another googler! LoL....although i happend on this site by chance...didnt have nething to do with google....but neway...welcome and enjoy the site...happy posting ^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome and stick around this is a nice place

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Muahahaha! Learn to fear the power that is AO! Hope to see you around. And remember, once a mushroom, always a mushroom!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Howdy. glad you joined up with us....enjoy the cab ride. its an insane one!

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good ol' google. Really takes you places. :P

Haha, anyways.. have fun, hope you enjoy your stay.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast