Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is the new Pope the Antichrist?

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    They both do look alike though. Imagine a pope that is just disguising himself. I hope that the pope is not an anti christ.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really? And what actual evidence or any form of reasoning is this theory based on?
    Because it all sounds a little far fetched to me.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Really? And what actual evidence or any form of reasoning is this theory based on?
    Because it all sounds a little far fetched to me.
    good question.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I have heard from many people that the new Pope Benedict the 16th is the ANTICHRIST could be this true, what do you think?

I think you need to associate with people who have a better grasp of reality.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its topics like this that make me glad I'm an atheist. Since I am still a newbie, I feel I don't have the right to slap the maker of this thread. Anyone else want to?
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I think you need to associate with people who have a better grasp of reality.
    You know it!! I know hes wierd looking, but anti-christ? Plz!!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    that would be the most hilarious thing ever, the catholic church instituting an anti-christ as a pope, I would be seriously laughing at them, but since it is most likely NOT true, because he was a cardinal in the church and trusted by the old pope I doubt it. I think its just some asshole who didn't like the fact that he is German(I think) and that he wanted another cardinal to be pope. But, chaos in this world especially the catholic church I would enjoy watching. But, I don't know, we shall see what type of pope he will be.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't subscribe to the prophecies of Nostradamus, but his prophecies (in the form of 4-lined quatrains) supposedly listed the names of all of the popes up to Pope John Paul II who just died. Some think that means the pope that comes after Pope John Paul II will be the Anti-Christ.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast