Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is the new Pope the Antichrist?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ yeah, bs. A pope being the anti-christ? You guys are really streching it here, I mean the picture was bad enough, but the nostardamus thing I'll believe when I get a source. Jesus Christ was a mere peasant so why would the ANTI-christ suddenly be the most recognizable religious leader in the world? The whole idea in itself is far-fetched to begin with.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol, antichrist..... i don't think he is.... i mean he'sa da freakin pope ya!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I think you need to associate with people who have a better grasp of reality.
    yeah, thats pretty much how i feel about it.

Newbie Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think those stuffs are lies that the church make to keep the people under their control

Newbie Aslieas may be famous one day Aslieas may be famous one day Aslieas's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Can't be

According to the holy bible the antichrist will have much political power, be loved by all, and try to dominate the world. Popes have very little political influence (all they ever do is give advice or suggestions, then pray about the issue) and one can not say they are loved by all because of the libel, slander, and assassination attemps directed toward Popes. Lastly, I can hardly see that 79 year old cleric trying to dominate the life of a kitten, so how does one expect him to conquer the world???
    No, Pope Benedict XVI is not, and can not be, the antichrist. The only people who believe that are the people who hate Roman Catholics/think Catholics are going to hell.
    P.S. I write this without bias, and with sparse personal opinion. My personal beliefs are not an influence of my response.

Newbie Aslieas may be famous one day Aslieas may be famous one day Aslieas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabernero
    I think those stuffs are lies that the church make to keep the people under their control
    what are you talking about? the church didn't suggest the pope's the antichrist.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks
    The story goes that the 44th pope will ally with the antichrist, not that the pope is the antichrist.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin
    The story goes that the 44th pope will ally with the antichrist, not that the pope is the antichrist.
    who says that? can you tell us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast