Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Pope Selected

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not Catholic but that's still righteous news, im at school right now and before i left the house i saw the smoke coming from the chimney on tv but thought nothing of it. They actually made a selection eh? Intersting indeed.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    They actually made a selection eh? Intersting indeed.
    You thought they wouldn't elect a new pope?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Didn't take them long to decide, my friend, who's catholic, said it took like 2 weeks to decide on John Paul II. At least the new guy's here, power to the pope!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmmm... this new Pope should be interesting. To be honest, I know NOTHING about Ratzinger. I guess that doesn't change much, as I'm not Catholic, or even Christian .

Hey, who read "The Running Man"? I thought King's outlook on the pope was rather interesting.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    lol, thanx doctor obvious. I knew that i just didn't know when.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    hmmmmmm.......to tell the truth i didn't really pay attention the only thing i saw or knew about the pope was in EuroTrip (tht movie was funny) and when i heard about those scandals.....lol.......i thought the new pope was supposed to be black (the rasist bastards )........hmmmmm....if i'm wrong then that shows how much i pay attention
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Don't they just grow them popes in the ground anyways? Wait... my mind is on a wholly different wavelength. Good for ye Catholics... hope he serves ya well.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was actually watching TV when it happened. Live. I couldn't sleep so at 2.30am I decided to turn on the TV, I was watching some program I can't remember when it suddenly came on the TV.

I'm not Catholic, nor am I really a practicing Christan either (I'm christened Protensant) but I'm glad they got a new pope. The Catholics seem to really believe in him so good for them that one was choosen so quickly.
    I just wish the pope was a little more open about things like female roles and issues, in the Church and in society. It is the 21st centurt after all, it's about time they were a little more liberal about everything.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast