Thread: New Post Indicators

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

New Post Indicators

Is It Me or is it hard to tell whats a new post, and what is not from looking at the symbols? The new post, and no new post symbols look the same. SEE below:

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha i didn't even notice that yeah they do look the same hey oh well.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, you're right, but if you look very very closely... you can see that the new posts indicator is a bit bulkier than the other one...

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is? dam my eyes must be bad hey.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I did notice that, but then again i don't really pay attention to details all that much (oopsie hehe) but yeah its not that big of a deal.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    haha
    you can see if there are new posts in the topics just looking to the text of the titel of the topic.
    the text will be bold instead of normal