Thread: New post issue

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

New post issue

Each time I log in AO, In the main index, there is a link called ''new posts''. this is showing me all the post that have been done when I was offline.

The prob take place here

Some time I have to log out before reading all the new post. and when I am returning, The new post have disapear. Even when I am ONLINE, when I click on the link, Some post, that I haven't read disapeared and have been replace by the new one from the first time I've clicked the ''New post'' link and the second.

I really want to read all, and somehow, can menage to do so.

Could somebody tell me if this a setting that I do wrong, or it is only a bug in the forum.
    Coming soon.........

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Forum Feedback topic...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The "new post" link on the front page deals with the posts that have been made since you last logged in to the home page. If you log off before reading all the "new posts," you are unfortunately out of luck.

The best way to check on new posts is to look through each section. The threads that have new posts you haven't read yet will be in bold and the threads you've read all the posts for won't be emphasized.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    seem like I was confused. Your medecine is good as always.

Thanks.

But could we make a function that should kee all new thread linked in a generated page until we hit the ''Mark forum read'' button ?!?
    Coming soon.........