Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The new problems with AO

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new problems with AO

well you seem to forget those "higher ups" are human beings. If you rub them the wrong way personally well thats your personal agend to either fix or ignore. If have personal issues with them then thats exactly what it is, now I've actually never seen your name brought up in the staff forums ever. Although after this I'm sure it will. As I stated you didn't follow the rules, if you want to know the downfall of anything its members thinking they are above the rules. Your thread was meant for nothing more than getting on a soap box and complaining. Not to make things better but to simply whine to the masses. If you wanted to "make things better" you would have went about it in a better way. So you've already proved thats not your agenda

And seriously all this because we killed a ridiculous unused section that went WEEKS without posts and when it did have them it was a chat room with pathetic IM conversations.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Er... Everyone plans on leaving? I hope you're not speaking for me, or a lot of other members for that matter. You're going overboard, trying to create a revolution, and you'll soon find that this place has a lot more supporters than you originally thought. We're not all gonna leave, or else we wouldn't be here in the first place. Most people know what they're doing before they do it.
    As for "please ban me", what are you? The "Jesus" of AO? Trying to give of yourself so that all others may gain what you never had? I can guarantee you this...
    1) If you wanna get banned, you could just leave. Therefore, you asking to get banned is just ridiculous.
    2) Even if you leave, you're not going to get this place reformed as most people don't see the need.
    3) A lot of your followers are gonna fall out of your grand scheme, if you have any.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Creepy talk about taking words out of my mouth I was just about to say some of that. I'd swear you've been here longer than it says you have Agent Orange. I swear you speak as I normally do, crazy. You just got some respect points with me

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

LoL Well that's good. I don't have to be here a long time to have common sense. However, I was here before the site crashed, but still, it's not enough to consider myself holier than thou in comparison to really, anybody on this site. I'm pretty sure that somewhere around half of the members here were probably here before the site crashed. It doesn't make me anything special, nor does it make anyone else with the same status better than anyone else. That's what baffles me. I'm just sayin'....

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems that a lot has gone on. Though I'm sad at the passing of the poetry section, I'm still connected with my friends here. Moving to another site would just be too much trouble for me and my friends. AO is my home and has gotten my through hard time. I wa one of those that caused the loss of the poetry section, but I'm passionate about one's i care about... for me... my poetry is my heartbeat. but closing the poetry section is not a total loss.... I do have an idea though, and I'll pass it on to ya'll later.... about the poetry/fanfic sections. Ya'll have a nice day, and don't let all this mess up a good place like AO...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

im gettin banned, Lord Katsuhito will explain later, but hey, just wanted to say, bye all!

See ya next time space cowboy...

^-^

Thanks

no you wont be because he already asked me about it. So again your about as much a martyr as a pack of cheese. In other words not. And hack away el capiton. Not like it'd be the first time. And all you do is piss off and disrupt those members you claim your wanting to "help" yeah quite the big man you are, can't just go find a forum that has what you want. You have to make threats. Pfft

Oh but my mistake I mistook you for a man, you are only 15 afterall. I should keep that in mind. Guess I expected too much.

Thanks

This is not an issue! This is complaining for no apparent reason! Be gone if you must and I guarantee you will not be missed! I've helped you in the past, AnimeAficianado, but it's time to shut your mouth and do what, for some reason, you feel that you must. You're not a revolutionary figure. Deal with it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast