Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The new problems with AO

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new problems with AO

wtf.... all i was trying to do is get myself banned, others have been banned for as far less than me, let me go through the list shall i? let me see, spamming, threatening to hack the site, threatening others, what else do i have to do? should i start swearing all over the post? would that finally get me banned?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't you just leave? Are you mentally challenged, or just dumb?
    To let you know how concerned I am personally, I'll tell you this. I'm sittin' here, eatin' a couple homemade breakfast burritos and hash browns (which are GREAT!) and counting my tips from last night.
    Thus, my major concerns right now are "How am I going to eat all this?" and "Why am I such an awesome bartender?"
    You're really NOT doing anything for yourself or anybody else right now. Don't take it as criticism, take it as a truthful statement meant to show you that you're whole gripe is pointless.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 18, 2005 at 10:59 AM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

The difference was they didn't want to leave. The fact that your just wanting to get banned so that you dont have to come back? I mean c'mon. Comical isn't even the word. If you want to leave just leave. You seem to think we ban people on a whim. Many of the others actually went through a process. You wouldn't understand and I'm not going to explain it. You do what you think you need to do. Your just showing the community your true character. And thats what I was out to do.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

no, i love AO, so i cant simply leave, i need that wall in front of me saying "You're banned, gone, good-bye," or else i can't just walk away. too bad, im like that, so dont start insultin me Orange, you were with us at first so dont act all high and mighty, you said yourself you dont think your better than others, so why are you insuting me now like you think you are?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

This is bull man I have heard enough of this Topic Closed

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well then I'll make it an easy wall for you. LK I'm going to ban him, then in honor of it I'm going to reopen the fanfic/poetry section. Sometimes getting what you want isn't what you really wanted.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is starting to go in a familiar direction...

"Look everyone, I got banned by those bastards at AnimeOnline and I don't know why. I was just asking why they got rid of a section and they banned me.

I can't chat you with now, but if you come to my forums we can chat all we want, and post whatever we want."

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    LK I'm going to ban him, then in honor of it I'm going to reopen the fanfic/poetry section.
    This is why I swear fealty to the GIGA-foot!!
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Hes going off Lord Nickon's reason for getting ban He is looking for a way to get ban so he dosen't hae to come here anymore my question is why

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast