Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The new problems with AO

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new problems with AO

who knows. But instead of making a thread I had a very intuitive member follow the rules and send me a pm awhile ago. With valid and good ideas on how a future version of the poetry fanfic section could be opened to work in a way that would make it viable. Glad to see some members know how to go about things. This thread could have been skipped and all that energy put towards something equally as productive. But it wasn't and shows they weren't out to really fix anything. Sad sad day

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

We should delete this forum too seeing as its the feedback and suggestion forum no one suggests anything on this site but OMG they have a problem with how the site is run

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah true, they know whats wrong but never have any ideas on how it could be "corrected" when they really dont want anything anyways haha

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

This doesn't shine a candle to the outburt when we restricted gallery access to those with CM status or during the Great N00b Rebellion of '02.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    This doesn't shine a candle to the outburt when we restricted gallery access to those with CM status or during the Great N00b Rebellion of '02.
    That will be coming soon too if the rippers don't stop

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    hehe no kidding many a noob died in that one LOL XD

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    no, i love AO, so i cant simply leave, i need that wall in front of me saying "You're banned, gone, good-bye," or else i can't just walk away. too bad, im like that, so dont start insultin me Orange, you were with us at first so dont act all high and mighty, you said yourself you dont think your better than others, so why are you insuting me now like you think you are?
    I may be late but it is a serious issue that I would like to expose to you...

Despite your age by reading all the crap you posted here the only thing that was left clear is how a yellow-belly coward you are. Your claims of loving AO soo bad that I need to get banned to leave are just idiotic, be a real man/woman in your life and leave by your own hand. Also something that whent out of focus since the first replies, "Most mods are mean but I wouldnt mention who they are" give me a break, that sure showed your lack of character, if you are a sample of social future it is humanity and not AO whos gonna be doomed....

Yeah this post is harsh and aggresive because whinners deserve it...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4