Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which new system u savin up for?

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Umm...Probably the PS3.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep convincing myself not to get a PsP, but I think my money will go there anyway.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    just buy the one that you can afford and tha's it. lol
    For past experience, all the new console show up around the same time and most likelly have a price around the same as the other.

I'll go with PS3 cause I am a big fan of their work and actually,(for not speaking it to loud) I, a big fan of the FF saga, that will most likelly release on PlayStation.*>_<
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool yea

im first going to get the new ps3 but later i know im going to get the xbox 360 or ill get which ever comes out first

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    The thought came to mind while i was relaxing...but neway, so what system u saving up for? PS3 or X-Box 360? Or are u gonna get both?! =P...i honestly dont know which one to get but im gettin more interested in the PS3 than the X-box 360..i d k why but i guess im just a larger fan of rpgs =D...
    So Nintendo isn't a choice?

I guess between thoese 2... probably PS3, it's pretty much guaranteed to have amazing 3rd party support.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Revoultion. No question. I'm a die-hard nintendo fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2