Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New things Come!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll try to get one up hahahaha XD I think I have a screenshot of like it actually in action which would show some old topics and dates. I'd rather find that, but then again I'm not a spiteful person ^_^;

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    I'll try to get one up hahahaha XD I think I have a screenshot of like it actually in action which would show some old topics and dates. I'd rather find that, but then again I'm not a spiteful person ^_^;
    yeah been in the dark for so long the blue-ness is blinding, and seemingly the link to the arcade doesn't work

and hey Katsu, it's alright man you can't get everyone out there to like it right?? there's always people who will bitch and moan

'demfruitcakes...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Its so awesome.........
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    This is for all the colorblind wannabe's who seem to think it "doesn't look like the old one" or even better "nice try but its not close" I have the old one sitting on my comp right now along with all our previous creations going back to EA ezboard. Fact is its exactly like it, the only thing different are a couple images for new posts (which the old ones weren't that great) and the fact that now the shades of blue actually match the topbar (before Ewdi changed it to some offshoot almost green by accident and just left it)

so basically I am having a good laugh over those saying it doesn't look like how it used too. Because none of you seem to know wth your talking about hah *laughs* I honestly dont care if it does or doesn't, but I had to say that simply because its annoying the piss out of me how some of you think you just know what it looked like, I helped make it trust me I know.
    Sorry but fact is I like it and maybe I'm just kinda taking it wrong, well no I'm not I'm working that boy to the bone and all people do is complain, give me a friggin break.

I'll edit it a bit since I vented, fact is I'm not really pissed at anyone personally, but the tone of some of this is just downright sorry. This is the layout, its better than that dark mess so there we go, moving right along.
    Dammit, post a pic of the previous one and I shall be convinced Mr Gig.
    Only then...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    *sigh* I mean honestly what in the world did you people think it used to look like!?!?!? O_O I mean really its only different shades of blue and new topic images lol your killing me! KILLING ME!!! YOU WILL ALL BE THE DEATH OF ME! XD I'm going to play battlefield 2 damnit lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh Gig, life isnt fair and isnt for for those who havent been here before so just just bear with them and be glad that things are starting to come back... XD

~ Minitokyo | Blog/Fanfic | Imanimetions~
    "Imagination can move mountains.. no wonder no one believes us"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    *sigh* I mean honestly what in the world did you people think it used to look like!?!?!? O_O I mean really its only different shades of blue and new topic images lol your killing me! KILLING ME!!! YOU WILL ALL BE THE DEATH OF ME! XD I'm going to play battlefield 2 damnit lol
    Does that mean you won't show me 'the proof'?

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like this new one alot. good job.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast