Thread: The New Universe

Newbie Solid may be famous one day Solid may be famous one day Solid's Avatar
    Thanks

The New Universe

The New universe
    Prologue
    Everyone was happy, for a brief second they thought evil was finally dead. Then it happened, the street caved in, and, one by one the buildings fell. The smiles on everyone’s faces were whipped off as they watch their city slowly crumble in the devil’s hand. Crows came swarming out of nowhere covering the sky. Lava came exploding out of cracks in what remained of the streets and powerful wind blew it towards the town’s people. Two men in the outskirts of the town were watching all the chaos. “Should we go help them Sano?” A short red haired man asked his tall, brown haired friend next to him. “ Well, Kenshin, lava would melt you’re sword, and brute strength wouldn’t work. So, I suggest we just try to get everyone out as fast as we can. Are you up for that challenge?” Asked Sano as he wrapped his hands with blood red raps. Kenshin looked at Sano and nodded. They ran towards the town and made it just in time to get blown away by a strong gust of wind. “ I’m not sure if we’ll make it in time!” Kenshin jumped up and forced himself through the wind and hail. Sano followed slowley behind him, struggling as the wind blew at him from all four directions. Kenshin looked up and stopped fast in his tracks, making Sano slam into him. Before him, Kenshin saw a huge ball of snow, he supposed Sano saw it too, for he had grabbed Kenshin and flung him at the snowball.
    Kenshin: Oro!
    Sano: You’re sword! Use you’re sword!
    Kenshin Pulled out his sword and slashed the ball in half, but the force of his slash had sent him flying in the air and he landed face-first on the ground.
    Sano: Kenshin we don’t have enough time to mess around!
    Kenshin got up and began running again, this time behind Sano. Sano stopped, it was like the city disappeared. In a flash of light, Sano and Kenshin found themselves in a green forest. Sano felt completely weak and collapsed.

Newbie Solid may be famous one day Solid may be famous one day Solid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chapter 1

Sano opened his eyes and sat up quickly bumping his head on something hard. “Ow!” He rubbed his head and looked around at his surroundings, “ where am I? Were is Kenshin?”
    “Ah, so you’re awake now?” He turned and saw a man, but he couldn’t see anything, for his eyes were still blurry. He looked around and then asked, “What is this? Where’s Kenshin?” Sano rubbed his eyes and looked up at the man, he was still a blur, but he could see the man frowning. “Kenshin? Was it...? No couldn’t be...those men...” The man turned around and walked to a desk. “ What? What do you....oh no.....Kenshin’s not....he’s not dead is he!?” Sano jumped and banged his head again, this time he didn’t care. “ Tell me! Where is Kenshin!?” Sano walked up and grabbed for the man, but he seemed to be fading, and Sano grabbed nothing but air. Relax, your friend Kenshin is in good hands now... “B-But....Who are you!?” Depends, maybe an ally, maybe an enemy... Sano turned around looking everywhere “ Where are you!? Where’s Kenshin!?” sanosuke the time will come...... the voice faded. Sano sat on the floor, his back against the wall. “ ‘the time will come.’ What did he mean?” he put his head back and stared at the ceiling of the house. Something on the ceiling cought his eye, it was shiny, and a sky blue color. He got up and tried reaching for it, when he finally got it and pulled it down he realized it was a necklace.

“Brice, are you gonna come an’ play or not? You just gonna sit there?”
    “ No. Brice can’t play, he’s to old for us remember?”
    “But-”
    “NO”
    “ok...”
    A dark hand grabbed at Brice
    “Come.....your heart is dark I can feel it. COME!”

“Wha!?” Brice jumped up from his chair. “ Whoa...ok, just a dream...but the voices....So real...the hand...” Brice walked in circles thinking. “Maybe I’m just getting old...no thats not it, I’m 15 for crying out loud!” Brice turned and his heart jumped. What was it he had just seen!? It was tall, and dark...almost like the thing that grabbed at him in his dream. But it disappeared once he blinked. He scratched his head “ Just the candles playing tricks on me I bet or maybe it’s just a dream, something I’ll wake up from and find myself back at home with my family! And them.” Brice glared at a picture of two boys, the picture had puncture holes in it, from the darts Brice threw at it. He grabbed a knife that was on the table next to him and flung it at the picture, hitting the taller one in in between the eyes. The one Brice hated most.
    The dream. What did it mean? He had recognized the voices, and he found the dark figures voice, but from where? What did all this mean? Brice banged his head against the wall, it was all so confusing.
    “ One day I’ll be the best fighter, and when that day comes...they’ll all suffer...even the ones that killed you!”
    Last edited by Solid; Jan 01, 2005 at 06:24 PM.