Thread: New York A**holes2

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    I agree....shit they making fun of my asian continent...**** there's another one for my killing list
    They wanna make keep peace with countries that have nukes.... They wanna get rid of countries that are going to "possibly" use nukes... And they broadcast that? Making fun of Asia??? They're messing with the wrong people >.>

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-paranoia
    They wanna make keep peace with countries that have nukes.... They wanna get rid of countries that are going to "possibly" use nukes... And they broadcast that? Making fun of Asia??? They're messing with the wrong people >.>
    Chill!! Yes there a**es, but they dont represent all of us!! They a small stupid hip hop radio station. Most(99.9%) of the ppl in the US are saddened by that tragety!! Every country has jerks like that, that will make fun of bad events. Plz dont generalize!! What about all the millions were donating?? You dont condem a whole country because of a couple of bad apples!! I dont want to see this thread turned into a flame war!! Lets keep it civil!!
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 24, 2005 at 01:25 AM.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

I have evil spirits around me, and I am probally already going to hell. I'd like to redeem myself, if thats possible........
    therefore, any of yall who want me to assassinate this c*nt, I'll happily take the boat from toronto to new york an trip to hot 97 and kill her. just cover the boat ride and some extra money of course. extra money if you want her raped, and even more if you want the whole hot 97 crew in a coffin.

or would I just be stooping to theyre earth-worm level?

lol... and yes it is true that not all americans are brainless morons, but most are.

If I knew I had not much longer to live, I would go on a killing spree taking the life of any american killer/rapist/racist I can find... then I would spell, in times square, with theyre blood, ''MAY THOSE PIGS OF AMERICA ROT IN HELL''...
    then I'd smoke a tampon sized joint, pop some Extasy pills, sniff 2 or 3 lines of coke, and jump off a building and land in the ''O'' of ''ROT'' in times square...

lol. the things I think of. Well by now yu can guess how much I can hate things, so I'll shutup now...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx_Insanity
    I have evil spirits around me, and I am probally already going to hell. I'd like to redeem myself, if thats possible........
    therefore, any of yall who want me to assassinate this c*nt, I'll happily take the boat from toronto to new york an trip to hot 97 and kill her. just cover the boat ride and some extra money of course. extra money if you want her raped, and even more if you want the whole hot 97 crew in a coffin.

or would I just be stooping to theyre earth-worm level?

lol... and yes it is true that not all americans are brainless morons, but most are.

If I knew I had not much longer to live, I would go on a killing spree taking the life of any american killer/rapist/racist I can find... then I would spell, in times square, with theyre blood, ''MAY THOSE PIGS OF AMERICA ROT IN HELL''...
    then I'd smoke a tampon sized joint, pop some Extasy pills, sniff 2 or 3 lines of coke, and jump off a building and land in the ''O'' of ''ROT'' in times square...

lol. the things I think of. Well by now yu can guess how much I can hate things, so I'll shutup now...

Lets keep it civil!!

Right now Im not haveing good feeelings toward canada!! Is everypne there raceist and that mean?? Well im not going to pull a hot 97 and go off on canada, that would make me ignorant!! I know all canadians arent like the two pevious posters, at least i hope!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Topic Closed

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Full blunt assult on Amaricans and basicly racist remarks posted by Styx

Edit I sent a PM to the topic starter and told him why the topic was removed