Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand: Acknowledged by anime?

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Zealand: Acknowledged by anime?

i dont have any problem in my country coz some anime are being showed.. in ur country is there any anime channel?? coz in our country we have animax and also axn..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    i dont have any problem in my country coz some anime are being showed.. in ur country is there any anime channel?? coz in our country we have animax and also axn..
    lol that's kool, in my country we get cartoonnetwork in spanish, but the shows that they air are only crappy shows like Inuyasha. I think animax will be airing anime in my country, that will be hella freaking kool. Hopefully animax won't show Inuyasha.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

irc and bt are your friends.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    Yea, I miss animax......Dam, this place hardly has any anime at all!!
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could get an anime channel here. I'm so jelous of anyone who does. While there are stores that sell anime. They very rarely have any of the new stuff. All we get on Cartoon Network is Battle Bdaman and Zatch Bell. All the good ones are on at 2 in the morn and thats to late for me.

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Y34, 1 undrst4nd j0r p4in.....

New Zealand has got to be one of the most, I duno how to say this, myb "primitive?" places in the world......evrything is so....green and quiet...not that its bad, but sumtyms u just miss the noise and fun. Hardly any anime, myb in the city there r som.....hv to chek..
    ... uh... how do you respond to that?

::laughs::

don't mistake low polution and nature as "primitive"... it's how the world is supposed to be...

anyway... New Zealand gets the short end of the stick becuz they're not as pushy as Americans can be, which may be the reason of the delay, but no worries my friend, there's always the internet!

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I have already taken full advantage of that. However Broadband for me allows me 1 GB of downloading a month. I need a minimum of three to be satisfied

Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Y34, 1 undrst4nd j0r p4in.....

New Zealand has got to be one of the most, I duno how to say this, myb "primitive?" places in the world......evrything is so....green and quiet...not that its bad, but sumtyms u just miss the noise and fun. Hardly any anime, myb in the city there r som.....hv to chek..

bassdudez does this mean you are from New Zealand?

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh, I live in New Zealand, but Im from the Philippines.....and compared to the Phil, New Zealand is not very updated in anime.....I hope it catches up soon.

*Phil has animax, channel with anime all day
    Kastelic's creation

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast