Thread: Newbie

Newbie Inuyasha_Fanatic may be famous one day Inuyasha_Fanatic may be famous one day Inuyasha_Fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, newbie here. I've been to other forums and so i already about PM, spam, uploading/editing avatars, uploading/editing sigs and yeah. Hello to every1 that comes to this thread
    Inuyasha&Kikyo

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha_Fanatic
    Hi, newbie here. I've been to other forums and so i already about PM, spam, uploading/editing avatars, uploading/editing sigs and yeah. Hello to every1 that comes to this thread

But this is AnimeOnline. Things are not like other forums. For example: your sig picture is TOO BIG. The size limit is 450 wide by 110 high, and your sig is way too large. You need to change it.

And while you're at it, you should read the rest of the forum rules:
    http://www.animeonline.net/f2/announcements.html

Welcome aboard.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI! Don't let that little problem mess with your expierence here, it happens to almost everyone. If you need a friend I'll be here. Welcome to AO!

What I'm watching Right Now: