Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: newbie alert

Newbie innocent_angel may be famous one day innocent_angel may be famous one day innocent_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile newbie alert

Hello,

I just wanted to intro myself on the site, I'm innocent_angel, and well aside from the obvious part about loving anime, I also love history (currently studying for a BA in history with the hope of a masters to follow) I want to be a University professor. I love to write, and read and when I'm feeling adventurous draw on occasion.

Anyway thats just a little about me, thanks

~Innocent_angel
    I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
    Elizabeth Barrett Browning
    English poet, political thinker, and feminist 1806-1861

Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.
    Joseph Joubert
    French moralist, 1754-1824

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO enjoy yer stay
    i like your name and avatar ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi innocent_angel, and welcome to AO...im not a big fan of history though I do find it interesting. Anyways, read the rules and this is a great place so enjoy

btw, nice bust-a-move avatar

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO. have fun here!
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, youre avatar is cute.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    dark angel swordsman Im going to tell you this once change your avatar

Anywho Welcome to EAO Enjoy your stay ^_^

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    dark angel swordsman Im going to tell you this once change your avatar

Anywho Welcome to EAO Enjoy your stay ^_^

Yo other lord, what's wrong with his avatar

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Yo other lord, what's wrong with his avatar
    the file size maybe...?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast