Thread: Newbie wallpaper question

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Newbie wallpaper question

The program i'm using is gimp (I can't afford much on a 10 dollar allowance) and i want to start walling. So basiclly i want to know where i should start and if there anything i might need. also are there any free animation programs
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should be able to download a free trial of Photoshop at www.adobe.com Paint shop pro is alos free to try www.jasc.com The gimp I have never worked with for anything other then button sets for my board. so I wouldn't know where to start on walling with that

Newbie HacKed ReZ may be famous one day HacKed ReZ may be famous one day HacKed ReZ's Avatar
    Thanks
    u should just get photoshop crack its the cheapest way

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HacKed ReZ
    u should just get photoshop crack its the cheapest way
    U should read the rules and stop suggesting illegal material on this forums.... And to find out that you shouldnt post in threads over two weeks old....

Closing....