Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newby again =]

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Newby again =]

Hellow! I was kindoff getting used to the AO stuff .. and than it shutted down well it's all good... Now I was a newb and I still kindoff am .. hihi well hope you guys having fun on the RE-designed AO site.. *sweets* yasmine

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back ^_^

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome man yeah i was a noob as well hey but it's all good.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Welcome back! I'm a nub too, it's all good though. I'm sort of like the guru nub, I guide many other nubs like myself into non-nubdumhood, and thus they become non-nub people and who are above me.

Kind of like monks really, guiding other monks to nirvana is my job, staying behind from nirvana to do so.

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Welcome back to AO.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rou
    Welcome back! I'm a nub too, it's all good though. I'm sort of like the guru nub, I guide many other nubs like myself into non-nubdumhood, and thus they become non-nub people and who are above me.

Kind of like monks really, guiding other monks to nirvana is my job, staying behind from nirvana to do so.

are you a buddhist, or have you at least studied? Amazing parallels, my friend! haha

BTW, non-nubdumhood... great word =)

oh hey, how do i upload a picture that's not already on a website into say, a post?

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello welcome back to Ao.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey I remember you, you were the newest noob from what i remember. I remember I was going to give you one of my awful sigs muhaha ^.^ arnt you lucky you didnt have to face that horrible fate? yes, yes im sure you are. anyways welcome back! like the rest of us. atleast you didnt lose as much as people who were around here for years, it really sucks. even for me with my -500 posts. hope to see you around guinea pig!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast