Thread: Newness

Newbie rabidmutantkitty may be famous one day rabidmutantkitty may be famous one day rabidmutantkitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Newness

Wee, I'm new and you may call me Kitty. That's what everyone else calls me on-line! I'm hoping to get to know a lot of people here.... yeah.
    The invisible lawn gnomes are out to get me! o.O

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Newness

Yo.

Welcome to AO. I hope you enjoy it here, might seem complex and troublesome at first, but after sticking around for awhile, you might just find this place to be sickenly addicting. We have thousands of people register everyday and never do anything about it, I hope you're not one of them.

Read the rules, and stay out of trouble, peace.

Newbie rabidmutantkitty may be famous one day rabidmutantkitty may be famous one day rabidmutantkitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Okies ^-^

I promise I'll try to be active!
    The invisible lawn gnomes are out to get me! o.O

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

hey girl welcome to Ao. follow all the rules (better then i can lol) and enjoy the forums. and i love your icon!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

Hoya and welcome.
    nice name..^^
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*