Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: news-yay mom I made a light saber (only it explodes)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    When the article talked about fuel I thought "They were not using that for their homemade lightsabers but to recreate Mustafar! Of course!"

Newbie RedMoon may be famous one day RedMoon may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ...wow, i think people would be smarter than that ...... they should of used gasoline less flamable
    ummm ya i dont care.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    For them to use fuel is funny itself. lol. Well, atleast no one lost a hand...I think...
    Seduced by Flesh

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    kinda funny really. im a lot younger than those people, but i dont do such stupid things funny but kind of small thinking the person did
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, let's go create bombs and wave them around in glass tubes!

people give me headaches

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    guess they never heard of fiber optics?
    "let's put fuel in a glass tube and pray that it don't blow up as we knock another 'glass tube filled with gas' in to it."
    >_< dumb... yes, crazy... yes, Criminally insane... yes, but will it get u 5 dollars off ur car insurance?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ha, ha, ha...stupid people. But don't you think this has happened before, what with all the SW fans out there? Shouldn't they have, oh I don't know, done some RESEARCH or something like that? Besides, true fans know that lightsabers are powered by the Force (ok, maybe not really, but it's still better than a light and fuel)

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    It reminds me of something I saw on Discovery Channel when channel flipping (I saw Star Wars in the information bar and ooooh ^^; ). Some people spend tons of time to try and re-create the items in the movies. One guy tried to imitate the Star Wars hover bike by making an extremely dangerous hover-craft like object with different controls. Granted, the ideas are really neat and try to be ground-breaking, but nevertheless, you've got to use more sense than that. It's like me saying I'm going to try and copy that back-flip I saw in anime, only to try and break your back like in MXC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast