Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: -News in Your Community-

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

-News in Your Community-

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2005/1/27/69550.html

This is a damn shame. There are all sorts of stuff happening in Florida. What's happening in your community?
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nothings really happening in our community actually...our city is sorta boring, neway, bak to the article...i would have to say that thats a pretty saddening thing to happen..considering most people are right handed, how would she be able to write? Unless she learns to be good with her left hand, i would think she has a big problem in school...poor gurl...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, in my community there was this guy that tried to kill himself.... he parked his car on a railroad... but he survived.. 7 other people died.. cause of him...
    i feel very sad for the girl, they should have had the escalator fixed ahead of time
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you know, something similar happened to my cousin when she was young, and I thought these things rarely happened. When I see kids playing near the side of escalators it sends a shiver down my spine.

Oh I don't want to mislead you guys, my cousin was save by my dad when he went to the end and hit the red button

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in my neiborhood we're recovering from a hundred year flood that has destroyed multiple homes and carved the river bank from 100' across to 600' across.

In good news though they finally were able to arrest the guy who murdered a shopkeeper a year ago. Turned out he was a convict on parole from Vegas. That's where they nailed him.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Tsunami_souls_RIP may be famous one day Tsunami_souls_RIP may be famous one day
    Thanks
    (this is my last post, and btw i wasnt ''praying'' for forgiveness, gallcomp. i dont care. lol.)

right across the street from me at the corner, a lady got shot for no reason. random drive-by. 10 mintues later, another one further down the street.

one was shot in the stomach, the other in the leg. fortunatly they are alive in the hospital. this happened last night, i heard to shots from my apartment.

my city is now a wannabee new york, with a stupid section at eatons centre looking like times square, yellow paint at intersections, and idiots getting ahold of guns too easily.

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Our city is usually boring, but something happened near here a couple of days ago...

This guy was trying to commit suicide and drove his car on the train tracks and parked it there. However, the dude changed his mind and got out of the car when a train was coming, and it got derailied. it hit another train head on... im not sure about any casualties, but what an unfortunate and sad thing to occur...
    Last edited by aznpwincess; Jan 27, 2005 at 10:53 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually my community do have a news, regarding an African American teenager getting stab during the New years day in front of a Denny's. I heard some racial stuff was thrown around the stabbing, with one side saying that and the other side saying it was self defense

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast