Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: -News in Your Community-

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Geez.....thats terrible.....i feel bad for what happened. As for whats going on in my community, i'm pretty sure a few of you have probably heard about the horrible train crash in the Glendale area of Los Angeles. 10 killed...about 160 injured....and what's even more sickening is that some moron who "thought" about commiting suicide by sitting in his parked jeep on the tracks decided at the last minute that he wanted to live so he fleed out of his vehicle and left it there. Once the train crashed into it, it was derailed and hit an oncoming train on the opposite side. What was so creepy was that i had to pass the site where it happened on my way to college....something i wish i hadn't seen.....anyhow heres a link about the story if you havent heard about it yet...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of nonsense happens here. along with disgusting displays of humanity, like the whole brad and jen break up crap. but with real news, like the metro link incident where the guy decided not to commit suicide at all, i think it's terrible.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Ehhhh... Nevada sucks ~ besides the massive storm, nothing really happens, but this is a story for ya ^_^

http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html...sp7=local_news
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whew. All these peolple..
    Seduced by Flesh

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    See, Florida is the most ****ed up state in the country, basically Orlando is going to get freezing temperature, thats amazing really, here in Atlanta we are getting freezing rain, sleet and ice.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Minneapolis just finished(and still working on) a light-rail line for our city. This one guy decided to commit suicide and drove in the tracks of an oncoming train. He changed his mind, and bolted out of the car. The train hit the car, and it flew and killed numerous other people. He is being charged with manslaugter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2