Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: newtype or coordinator?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

newtype or coordinator?

if your in a gundam universe,which of these would you prefer?
    want to see your ideas for curiousity.

newtype

A type of human gifted with amazing powers of insight. The emergence of Newtypes is predicted by Zeon Zum Deikun, who believes that living in space will usher in a new stage of human evolution. During the One Year War, the researchers of the Principality of Zeon confirm the existence of people with superhuman powers of intuition and awareness, and learn to use these abilities for military purposes. In the following years Newtypes come to be seen as living weapons, a perception that they must somehow overcome if they ever hope to bring about the human revolution that Deikun predicted.

As the researchers of the Principality's Flanagan Institute discover, Newtypes have an unusual ability to transmit and receive the thoughtwaves, or psycho-waves, generated by human mental activity. This enables Newtypes to communicate with machines via thought alone, and their sensitivity to the thoughtwaves of other humans allows them to react to the hostile intentions of enemy pilots with superhuman speed. These abilities make Newtypes lethally effective in combat.

coordinator

A human being whose mental and physical abilities have been enhanced through genetic engineering. Coordinators learn more quickly than normal humans, and their bodies are stronger, faster, and virtually immune to disease. Due to these differences, they have often been viewed with jealousy and mistrust by unmodified Naturals. In recent decades, a worldwide ban on genetic modification and a rising tide of anti-Coordinator sentiment have driven most of Earth's Coordinators to relocate to the orbital settlements known as PLANTs.

The genetic modifications that create a Coordinator can be performed only in the earliest stages of embryonic development. However, these genetic enhancements are then passed on to the Coordinator's children. When normal parents have their children turned into Coordinators, the children are described as first-generation Coordinators, whose own children will then be second-generation Coordinators, and so forth.

The era of the Coordinators began in the year C.E. 15, when George Glenn revealed the secret of his origins and released the necessary genetic engineering techniques onto the worldwide network. However, such genetic modification remained illegal for many years, and so the earliest Coordinators were born and raised in secret. The Coordinator boom started in earnest in C.E. 30, and came to an end with the adoption of the Torino Protocol in C.E. 55, when genetic modification was once again prohibited everywhere on Earth.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: newtype or coordinator?

newtype ftw!

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

coordinator. i want more strength and speed at my disposal.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

In the good gundams you could be on the Zeon side or the Earth federation forces back in my day those were the newtype and the coordinator
    Semper Fi Carry On

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to be a Coordinator

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Coordinator if I want to just follow orders but if I want to make a change a newtype because in life a {the past} warrior and his weapon{in this case the moblie suit}become one.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    coordinator. i want more strength and speed at my disposal.
    Agreed More strength and power than anyone

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

newtype ftw

corrdinators don't get the little lighting thing that comes out of the head =D

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast