Thread: Next gen. games

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Next gen. games

Sup peeps! am sorta new but not really, I joined but never really came to it. So bare with me here am not an expart at this.

I thought since am here I might chill with u people. Mainly I wanted to kno what you guys and girls think about some upcoming games. I for onse cant wait fo MGS4 (metalgear solid 4) but it'll anly be for ps3. And I heard that the new FFXII will be batter than the others because of its new upgrades. Ill think of more but how about you just tell me what u think will be a hit, or just ur favs.
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 04, 2006 at 01:37 PM.

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Next gen. games

I can't wait final fantasy,mgs4,devil may cry 4,killzone 2(must get)and the ps3 which means i'm going to be a very poor man this year

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Already Enjoying Next Gen Gaming!!! with Dead Or Alive 4!! (Sooo Good anyone with a 360 Buy It Now!!) But Anywho. I'm Really Looking Forward To: Gears Of War , New Return To Castle Wolfenstein Game For 360,Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter, . While I Do Think What They Showed Of MGS4 Looked Great. I Still Have Not Seen Enough Real Gameplay of The PS3 Yet To Be Sold On It. but i'm sure i'll see something on it that will get me interested in it

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

ya the line up is nothing but decent games and the PS3 i hope is a lot better with more features and with graphics lets hope it can match the 360!
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

From what i've seen microsoft is gonna have a problem on their hand ha,ha,ha,ha,
    ha(ps3 is gonna be big>sony fanatic)

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh trust me ps3 will come through. I do agree Dead or Alive 4 is the best fighting game out there. and the Ghost recon games has come through a lot over the years, but it still doesent beat what I kno about ps3 or the games its got. The graphics are awsome and it comes out with I think they got it to 20 release titles.
    I believe ps3 will be batter than 360.
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 03, 2006 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks

(Thank you for making that comment nightsly)another sony fanatic i' see(yeah i'm not alonebut you're right,please believe it that it will be better than xbox 360<(low boooing)

Thanks

no doubt in ma mind, but the thing is I think it'll be a little more expansive than what we think it is.