Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NFS: Underground 2

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks

NFS: Underground 2

I got NFS: Underground 2 for my birthday yesterday.. and played it all night. It was awesome and a lot better than the first one. My favorite car is definitely the Skyline.. and second choice would be the new mustang. it looks sooooo good <3

What do you guys think..? Is it better than the first one? What's your favorite car and race mode (drag, sprint, circuit, Street X.. etc)?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im a circut race kinda guy. I always avoid the street X, drift, and lap knockouts. I just don't like them. I've already beaten the game, but you will probably understand how boring things can get a few months from now. I like drag, but it's not long enough. I stuck with my Nissan 240SX the whole way. It's one of my favorites in real life.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    its loads better than the first one especially the freedrive mode around the city not to mention the graphic improvements.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    while the second one does improve on the first one, I still prefer the first one over the second.

My reasoning behind that is I feel that I'm not being rewarded enough for winning. Also, I have one problem with the second one, You have to be carefull with how much money you spend, because there's only so much money in the game and you get stuck.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm trying to get a hold of underground 2. can't wait to play it. nfs most wanted definately looks good also.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    O.O oh boy, oh boy.. I just read about NFS: Most Wanted.. and it does look good and sounds good! Man, Now I'm gonna have to wait till November to get my hands on that game. it's about time that they brought back the famous "Hot Pursuit" mode!
    Last edited by Haruka X; May 09, 2005 at 11:18 AM.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you sooo much haruka. can't wait to get my hands on it. i just got my copy of underground 2, so i guess my eyes will be bleeding later.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking ?

mazda miata is my car and i like sprint and circut and drift and yes i think the game is way better try playing the need for speed for the psp its just as good or better in my view theres a widder sellection in cars theres you new and old cars and they have my car so i cant complain

Do to others as you see fit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast