Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NFS: Underground 2

Banned cinnu may be famous one day cinnu may be famous one day cinnu's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up i know what you mean

i man im just counting the days so the new nfs to come out its not like i dont like the under gound seires but iv just been craving for the new hot prosute seires to come out

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cinnu
    i man im just counting the days so the new nfs to come out its not like i dont like the under gound seires but iv just been craving for the new hot prosute seires to come out
    what new cars is it going to have?

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only car that matters is the 240SX. I just don't like how no matter what car you have, the other drivers can always keep up. I want to feel superior.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    got the game, did the 2 races but need to meet rachel at her shop. when i goto the shop the game crashes everytime. i'm so frustrated i just went to play splinter cell2.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    After a long day of winning a LOT of races yesterday.. I finally got the 2005 Mustang. It looks so good =) Now, all I gotta do is win some more to get the SKYLINE! Also, the game has a few flaws.. such as money, few upgrades and the loading screen takes too long sometimes. >_<

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruka X
    After a long day of winning a LOT of races yesterday.. I finally got the 2005 Mustang. It looks so good =) Now, all I gotta do is win some more to get the SKYLINE! Also, the game has a few flaws.. such as money, few upgrades and the loading screen takes too long sometimes. >_<
    COME ON! skyline? let me say this one more time. Nissan 240SX good, other cars bad.
    Last edited by Mega; May 20, 2005 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Misspelled Words

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    no damage

also it got a little irritating when i had to drive to like the other side of the map just to get to a race. meh its ok i guess...
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2