Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nice ta meet ya

Newbie Animal4890 may be famous one day Animal4890 may be famous one day Animal4890's Avatar
    Thanks

nice ta meet ya

I've been on forums before (anime and other), but have never done the intro as my first post.....
    I figured this time "why not", so here I am.

I've been a fan of anime since '01 and lately have been getting heavily into manga. I like to talk about all sorts of things on forums and this one looks better than most (mb all). I've yet to even browse it. All I did was look at the forum sections and I saw it had most of what I wanted. Then I saw there was a section dedicated to AMVs....I was like..."omg sign me up!".
    I love AMVs and recently, although I watch little or no anime, I read nearly any manga I can find.
    right.... well here I am. I'll see ya all on the forums.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to EAO enjoy your stay and remember be sure to read the forum rules *points to link in sig* Enjoy ^_^

Newbie Animal4890 may be famous one day Animal4890 may be famous one day Animal4890's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Welcome to EAO enjoy your stay and remember be sure to read the forum rules *points to link in sig* Enjoy ^_^
    Hiya, I clicked your "forum rules" link. It did not take me to the rules and instead presented this error:

"Animal4890, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey welcome to AO. Enjoy the stay
    i myself started into anime in '01 or so
    but mostly had it in my life earlier that that without
    knowing it like many others.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    welkom to the AO.

My question is: why did you starting to like anime 4 years ago, while it was existing a way longer??

O, yeah ..... Can you find the legecy sword ???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    welkom to the AO.

My question is: why did you starting to like anime 4 years ago, while it was existing a way longer??

O, yeah ..... Can you find the legecy sword ???
    Hi lord nikon.
    My experience was much like whitec's in that I didn't know about anime 4 years ago. I'd seen a couple anime movies when I was much younger, but I didn't realize what they were (Akira and Vampire Hunter D).
    However, in '01 one of my roommates was watching some sorta animation on CN. I asked him what it was cuz I'd never really seen anything like it. He said it was anime and that the series was "Tenchi Muyo". I looked into it, got some Tenchi eps off the net and have been hooked ever since. Although, currently I'm much more into manga than anime. (I've become very picky with that anime I watch)

Newbie RaenZero may be famous one day RaenZero may be famous one day RaenZero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wellllccccoooooommmmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal4890
    Hiya, I clicked your "forum rules" link. It did not take me to the rules and instead presented this error:

"Animal4890, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

I must apologize for the fact that Lord Katsuhito, for all intent and purposes, is braind dead. The link in his signature goes to the forum rules posted in the staff-only area.

Here' s a link to the rules that you CAN have a look at:
    http://www.animeonline.net/f2/announcements.html

And welcome aboard.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast