Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicknames.

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Nicknames.

Ohayo AO Members. Hajimemashite? ^_^

Do you have any nicknames, either given my a friend or by yourself? If you do, what are they? And also, is there a meaning or story behind it? If so, please let us know.

Arigato. ^_^

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nicknames.

I have a few nicknames.

1. Pepsi- My friend really liked my hair. So, she calls me 'Pepsi', because one of her friends or cousins say sexy as sepsi, so she made that into 'pepsi'.

2. Char-My name is only two syllables, yet people still seem to find the need to shorten it. So, some of my friends call me 'Char.'

3. Miracle Child- My middle name is Josephine, because my great-grandfather named Joseph died 2 weeks before I was born. Anyways, one day when my siblings and I were watching that cartoon about the bibical story of Joseph and his dream coat, (I think it was called The Prince of Egypt) the part of the movie came on when he was running around and singing his miracle child song. My siblings laughed and started to call me Miracle Child because I am the youngest, I would do the same thing as him, and because of my middle name.

That's all I can remember for now.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 2:
    1. GEO: my name is Jorge but in english is George, so for short some ppl just call me geo

2. Muerto(its in spanish it means dead man, sombie, or stuff like that): a few years ago I had an accident while I was skating, to avoid an accident I moved to one side of the road but I didnt realice that there was a hole infront of me, I couldn't jump it, so I hit the ground, but there was a stick on the road too, so I ended with the stick in my stomach, I couldnt breath and was laying on the ground, so my friends came and helped me, they took me home, then a doctor came and said I was OK, so he just cleaned the injury, and with a needle he closed my injury, it wasnt too big, but I couldnt breath good for a couple of hours. after all this some ppl said that "Icame back form the dead"(I know its silly), so they started calling me: "MUERTO" ~_~

I dont think I have another one.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well mine is bloodhawk. cuse my name is hawk and i was alwas geting bloody

IM BACK

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    well mine is bloodhawk. cuse my name is hawk and i was alwas geting bloody
    that was fast....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae's Avatar
    Thanks

Leonaenae
    it all started when my friend and i were creating our own language in math class 9th grade *fresh hs* well we were thinking of sounds for the letter of the alphabet, so my nickname is my name with those sounds. L-Le Y-o N-nae N-nae so Leonaenae came to be. my name is the only one that stuck.
    my close friends only like 3 have shortened it to nenene
    so thats how my nickname came to be

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

My are like a few because I get one from everything I do
    1. Jonflow because my name is jonathan flores and since I call my friends by putting parts of their first and last name toghter.

2.I can't think how to spell the name but the guys said that is some guy from the movie x-men or something like thing. I get because when I play football and get mad I will hit or run over anybody in my way.

Last one.Soulless: I get it because i don't use or show my feelings or emotions to anybody. But i do use them, just when its right to use them

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    that was fast....
    what u meen

IM BACK

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast