Thread: Night Watch comming soon

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Night Watch comming soon

Hey is there anyone who heard of the new Epic Horror Trilogie that should come out this summer???

Here is a link tho the official site --CLICK HERE<--

I think that this movie is from a Book, but don't know much. It look like the story will be about the Apocalipse of our world.... Also the special effect are really great for the one I've seen from the trailer.

Does anyone have more info....
    Coming soon.........

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...iknow quite a bit about this trilogy, and at this point in time im torn. I've personally read about 12 reviews that said the film was horrible and that its 100% hype. Theres a whole lotta thumbs pointed down at this one. I read 1 positive review.... 1 versus 12, i'm not sure quite yet. But hey, i guess only time will tell

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as the trailer goes, it looks pretty damn good, It Changed from future to past and has great s.e's too.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Yeah...iknow quite a bit about this trilogy, and at this point in time im torn. I've personally read about 12 reviews that said the film was horrible and that its 100% hype. Theres a whole lotta thumbs pointed down at this one. I read 1 positive review.... 1 versus 12, i'm not sure quite yet. But hey, i guess only time will tell
    Yeh like all film review, We can only know if we see it to make a great opinion...

Anyway, I'll go watch it, and if I like it, I'll go see the 2 other ep, when they will be on.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    its says only in select cities so it probably will not come to houston....but i might see it. i thought it was from the song by king crimson, but i was wrong.