Thread: NIGHTMARE - a new horror movie!

Newbie Dylan Bank may be famous one day Dylan Bank may be famous one day
    Thanks

NIGHTMARE - a new horror movie!

Hey anime and horror fans. I'm a 26 year old director from Brooklyn named Dylan Bank, I'm a lifelong anime fan, and I just finished my first movie, a thriller called NIGHTMARE. We just posted the trailer at our website

*Link Removed*

I invite all of you to check it out, and let me know what you think, good or bad.

I went into NIGHTMARE to make the most intense, insane and surprising horror movie of all time, and now it is up to you to decide how much of my ambition got onscreen. Thank you, and I hope you take a look.
    -Dylan Bank

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: NIGHTMARE - a new horror movie!

NO ADS PERIOD, includes NOT spamming members PM boxes with spam or invites to sites
    No advertising, if you want to put a link to your movie, either post it in a journal or make it a part of your signature. Joining a forum and immediately posting adverts to other sites and disreguarding the rules is usually a bad sign. So if this is your only reason for joining, I suggest you leave.

Closing.