Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Nikon Must Go!!!

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

The Nikon Must Go!!!

I dont know about you guys, but that user who got banned Lord Nikon is back as The Nikon, and he or she should be banned. Just look at all the spam he or she posted throughout all the forums. And now he or she is wanting to pick a fight with me, and its irritating. For instance, I went to the Intro forums. Theres like a million spams that he wrote.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    this shoudln't really be descussed in open forum...

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not like this is anything thats new, other people who have been banned come back and spam up the forums in anger.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dont worry they will all be deleted soon, just wait for a mod or admin.

Thanks
    Ok, I hope that someone does something quick. He just told me to F*** myself in the game forums.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to get rid of a pest is to ignore him. Just wait til every trace of him is deleted, and forgoten. It's not a big deal.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 20, 2005 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    Its not really the spam that bothers me. Its just you!! You disgust me you filthy little magget!! Just die and go away.

Thanks
    Are you serious? Now your copying me? This just proves what a loser you are!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast