Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Gaiden

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja Gaiden

All the reviews say its the best ninja game ever. I might get it, but is it really that good. It looks good.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ninja Gaiden

yes it tis very good.

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

It's one of the best action-free quest adventure game on the market even though it's been out quite a while...

but be warned it's not a game anybody can play, because when I say the AI difficultysetting is DIFFICULT, that's exactly what I mean( !!!!), 'cause the game needs perfection, and the stamina to withstand it's after my opinion superiority....

Newbie Ninja_Ryukenden may be famous one day Ninja_Ryukenden may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh yeah, this is the forum thread that I have always been waiting for.

Ninja Gaiden is the best game I have ever played. It has the best of everything. Graphics, storyline, and gameplay. And I actually like the difficulty. That means you will actually need to play the game. Not blaze through it on Easy difficulty like on most games. I absolutely love this game. Best game period. Should have won game of the year the year it was released!

[image removed. It was screwing up the margins.]
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Aug 10, 2005 at 02:12 AM.
    Ninja Gaiden is awsome!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Yes its a very cool game, played the demo, but never had the time to go and buy it.

Newbie Spiderman may be famous one day Spiderman may be famous one day
    Thanks

I bought the game recently (2 weeks ago), definitely worth the money. The story is pretty cool and the game play is fun, despite what the reviews say about the sucky camera angles I find that they aren't that bad at all, if you've played xmen legends, you'll be able to play this game's camera angle. Oh and yeah it's pretty damn hard, HALO 2 was much easier than this, there is a lot of trial and error in this game, but you feel pretty good when you beat a level or a whole mess of bad guys.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Ryukenden
    And I actually like the difficulty. That means you will actually need to play the game. Best game period. Should have won game of the year the year it was released!
    Because of the fact that the learning curve was so hard and the story wasn't exactly the best, it didn't win game of the year award.

In terms of being the best ninja game, Kiri79, if you like fast paced, and fast reaction games like Kunoichi and Shinobi, then you'll like this one. If you prefer more slower paced ninja titles like the onimusha series and the tenchu series, then this probably isnt for you. The camera angles are somewhat like Devil May Cry, if you've ever played it.

One more thing, do not buy Ninja Gaiden Black before Ninja Gaiden, because Ninja Gaiden Black is meant for master players who beat part 1 on the hardest difficulty.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja Gaiden does seem to have the largest fanbase, that's for sure. I'm not big on ninja games, so I've played no others. The graphics on Ninja Gaiden are awsome, the story line is great, and the gameplay is also good. The controls are great once you get used to 'em, too. As far as difficulty... good luck. It's one of the hardest games I've ever played, which I appreciate. I can't seem to find much of a challenge in games anymore. In order to beat the game, you have to be good at not being hit, that simple. As for wether or not you should buy it, that's a stupid question. That is one game everyone should have, or at least play.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast