Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS..!!

Newbie Itachi may be famous one day Itachi may be famous one day Itachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Nintendo DS..!!

just as i dream of.. ds is soo sexy.. i lov it...

however, i dont really like how they only launched 5 games with it.. :S.. and the games that are gonna be coming out come ONE by ONE.. :S.. but DS is sooo awesome.. im playing MARIO DS and graphics are niice.. as well as the MINI games included in the game make it amazing..

anyone else here got ds? if so.. what game are u playing.. and if ur playing MARIO DS how many stars u at??

Newbie nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus may be famous one day nospheratus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only 5 game is OK for them, beacause the game of the previous consol are compatible.

Newbie Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I"m still debating if I should get this or not. I need see a better looking line up from the game makers if I'm to get one.

Games I play on Live: Dead or Alive: Ultimate, Halo 2, RalliSport Challenge 2
    Gamertag: Spiffu

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'll get one when the price decides to go down. that's if the games on it look good in the next year. granted the graphics look pretty damn good and all that, but it ain't worth now i don't think.

Newbie game861 may be famous one day game861 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm going to get it but I 'll wait till it has some games I want.

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Got mine on launch it is really fun but definitly needs the games to come out. I would love for a new Zelda or even oot to be released on this bad boy
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

Newbie Itachi may be famous one day Itachi may be famous one day Itachi's Avatar
    Thanks

yess

forshure any console that doesnt come out with a large amount of games wont be as great.. however.. MARIO DS can keep u busy for awhile.. it has 4 dozen mini games which are fun for what u like to play.. as well as adventure mode which contains 150 stars instead of the 100 stars for the N64..

NARUTO will be coming out next year.. and that game will be scweeet.. i cant wait for that one.. but i think the next game coming out is on the 9th.. mr. driller.. dont really know what dat is though..

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks
    My reason for getting a DS: Metroid Prime Hunters

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast