Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS..!!

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'm trying to get one now. I didn't have the money to preorder, but now that I do, the next time I see one, it's mine. I don't feel rushed to get it, since I have a lot of games to play right now...

But I did play Mario DS and Metroid. Both are pretty cool, I like it.

Newbie superblaster may be famous one day superblaster may be famous one day
    Thanks
    you guys know that you can play all your GBA games on there right? lol I never had a gameboy but if i wanted one I'd get the DS so i can play DS and GBA games :P

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi
    but i think the next game coming out is on the 9th.. mr. driller.. dont really know what dat is though..
    I'll give you a hint:

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me, the graphics were kind of a dissapointment. I was expecting something more than the ps1 looking graphics. Even the psp's graphics were almost of ps2 quality. So far, all of the games that came out and are coming out really don't need the second screen at all. I hope people can find better use of the second screen other than using a map, or a playbook(for madden ds). I also hope that nintendo doesn't re-release all of their older titles again into fooling people to buy them over and over again. I think I'll wait for the psp on this one. It just seems to me that nintendo is digging themselves deeper and will probably share the fate of sega, if they don't do something right for everyone, instead of what they think is right for themselves.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi
    forshure any console that doesnt come out with a large amount of games wont be as great.. however.. MARIO DS can keep u busy for awhile.. it has 4 dozen mini games which are fun for what u like to play.. as well as adventure mode which contains 150 stars instead of the 100 stars for the N64..

NARUTO will be coming out next year.. and that game will be scweeet.. i cant wait for that one.. but i think the next game coming out is on the 9th.. mr. driller.. dont really know what dat is though..
    The n64 one had 120 not 100 silly. But boy does a co-op mario 64 game sound goood. Thats one of the few reasons I want a DS, but like the others have said, TOO EXPENSIVE!!

as for graphics False Truth, haven't you noticed their pattern? GBA was like a portable SNES, and GBC was kinda like an NES, So NDS has n64 graphics and It'll just be two steps behind the home console.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    as for graphics False Truth, haven't you noticed their pattern? GBA was like a portable SNES, and GBC was kinda like an NES, So NDS has n64 graphics and It'll just be two steps behind the home console.
    But if it was possible to incorporate better graphics for the portable(especially with the competition out there), then why not do it? PSP's graphics look a hell of alot nicer when compared to the ds, and don't forget the fact that movies are compatible with the thing. Also, I wouldn't call ds's graphics 64ish because mario 64 looked a heck of alot better on the 64 and it looks so ridiculous now because they had too dumb down the graphics to ps1 quality and things look more out of place and blocky. The same thing can be said for the previews of metroid prime hunters, which looks horrible. Compsre these games to such graphical materpieces as Metal gear ac!d and gt4. Also, look at both previews of ridge racer for the ds and the psp and you tell me which looks like something you would want to play and enjoy to play.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well, damn. I thought I was going to ask for a DS for X-mas and rock it.....but I guess it doesn't play GameCube games, which I was doubting it would in the first place. That was the whole reason I was going to choose it over the new slim PS2. I guess I have to choose between thew PSP and PS2 now...... .....
    The DS seems awesome though with the picto-chat deal, now I have some thinking to do. Hmmm.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    True PsP's will probaly be Alot better than DS in graphics, but what I STILL wanna know is the battery life of DS and PsP. I'll bet ya DS will last longer. I seriously don't think Nintendo will ever obsess itself with graphics. I always buy Nintendo games cuz they're fun, not for graphics.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast