Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS..!!

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The Nintendo DS really doesn't have much of an appeal to me right now. "Super Mario 64 DS" is the best game on the system but it's just basically a remake of a 10 year old game. That's not enough for me to shell out $150 when I can just basically play almost the same game on my N64.

Maybe if "Metriod Prime: Hunters" gets good reviews...

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    The System itself does'nt interest me at all it just seems to gimmicky....i leaning more towards the PSP right now.........but it's sounding like the PSP is gonna have HORRIBLE battery life which Sucks

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a DS, hell, I kinda have 2 if I count my brothers. It's fun just to use pictochat and see who can put each other in the wierder situation.

As for the graphics, I already said that the metroid didn't impress me, but it works. But also keep in mind that it's only a first generation game, give developers a year and i'm sure they can slap together a game with some pretty colours and visuals. Not that I really care, it's just a hand held, I couldn't care less if the graphics stay as is and I never get my 3 inches of 3d glory (seriously... how immersive can a 3d handeld game be?)

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    True PsP's will probaly be Alot better than DS in graphics, but what I STILL wanna know is the battery life of DS and PsP. I'll bet ya DS will last longer. I seriously don't think Nintendo will ever obsess itself with graphics. I always buy Nintendo games cuz they're fun, not for graphics.
    That wasn't the whole point of my statement. The other point was that until I see a ds game that hasn't been released 10 years ago or one that is actually "new" and not just another franchise character of nintendo's, then I will consider buying it. It's not just the graphics that determine the system handheld, it's the quantity of titles, originality of titles, and the quality that accompanies them. Also, since sp could barely handle 10 hours I doubt you'll be getting any more hours with the ds. Psp will run about the same amount of hours, but since it holds so much power and promise, people will probably have battery packs or a recharger device to buy with the psp.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    IF the DS is out why is nintendo still advertising the SP. i see more SP ads on tv than DS ads.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsumori
    IF the DS is out why is nintendo still advertising the SP. i see more SP ads on tv than DS ads.
    Three reasons:
    1)DS JUST came out....
    2)SP is still selling big and now that the price has dropped because of DS more people are buying it.
    3)DS is NOT the successor to the gameboy sp, there will be sp2 soon so think of the DS as a completely different handheld

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im not so sure it is even worth buying until like...a year from now when a bunch of games for it are out. Then i would consider buying myself one. Until then, i'll be playin other games i guess..

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we give the DS time, we can get a lil more variety of games. I think nintendo plans to get there 5th console on '05 aren't they? But I also want my hands on that Zelda game coming for the cube '05.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast