Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nintendo revolution

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: nintendo revolution

It's gonna be awesome! Am I right?! lol ^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

I must reserve it,by the way,does anyone have a relese date?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Right now, Zelda for gamecube is on my mind. But the revoultion will undoubtibly the best nintendo system since SNES. The only thing I dread about it at the moment: Will there be touch controllers?? If there is, I'm afraid they're trying to become, too revoultionary... I really hope they'll be all games.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

With all the new systems coming out.. the Revolution is my priority#1. Mainly because i am completely biased towards anything Nintendo (hey at least i admit it) and for the fact all those old games will be available is a cherry on top to say the least.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

quite true, and I'm pretty sure they'll be charging a very reasonable price for the older games we all love. I can't think they'd charge more than $10, probably less. And the next super smash brothers is definately a game worth looking forward to. I just wish we knew more about it, nintendo's left us in the dark mostly.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the Nintendo Revolution will be quite a machine.......I mean the Gamecube was a pretty amazing machine....its only downfall was not enough great companies made games for it...or should I say none of them created any games that would launch the system.

Sony had Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear, Gran Turismo...... XBOX had Splinter Cell, Project Gotham Racing, Halo...... Nintendo had.....uhmm.....Zelda:The Windwaker...and uhmm...I think that was it......I hope that Nintendo can have more support and more great games to launch the Revolution....but I can't wait to see all 3 Next-Gen Consoles.......this is like an Arms Race...only its about games!!!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2